Natreon to debut exciting Natreon One sports nutrition platform during this year’s SupplySide West
Focusing on athletes, Natreon’s scientifically supported botanical
supplements are designed to maximize energy, endurance, focus and recovery
Natreon, known for its patented ingredients, derived from nature and purified using proprietary process technology, is leading the industry in an exciting direction. During this year’s SupplySide West, the company will debut its Natreon One sports nutrition platform. The goal is to provide formulators and brand owners with ingredient solutions that achieve consumers’ preference for natural and scientifically studied ingredients. Natreon is centered on the powerful idea of “trusted science, naturally” and the development of the Natreon One ingredient portfolio delivers this ideal while providing enhanced performance outcomes to athletes.
“Natreon is proud to lead the industry in patented, scientifically validated botanicals with optimal levels of bioactives,” says Natreon President Bruce Brown, who joined the company in early 2017. “Natreon One is bridging the gap between botanical solutions and sports nutrition. This is an important yet underserved category for our industry and the announcement of Natreon One signals our continued investment in clinical research around our sports nutrition products, as well as our commitment to developing next-generation ingredients to enhance sports performance.
“When I started with Natreon, I was impressed with the family of products and inspired to bring our researched-backed ingredients to a new level.” With Natreon One, the company plans to build on its already impressive portfolio of top customer partners who formulate with its ingredients. “Natreon One botanical solutions deliver natural sports nutrition benefits as only mother nature can provide,” says Brown.
Stop by Natreon’s new booth #II127 to:
- View the new micro website dedicated to providing the industry with detailed information about each Natreon One sports nutrition botanical ingredient.
- View a display of the four current products within its botanically sourced Natreon One sports nutrition platform:
- Focus: Sensoril, a standardized aqueous botanical extract of Ashwagandha roots and leaves, which helps increase resistance to fatigue and boosts energy levels, supports healthy joints and mood, helps enhance focus and mental stamina, and supports sleep and stress reduction.
- Energy: PrimaVie, energy-supporting Himalayan Shilajit, which improves performance by boosting mitochondrial energy, and increasing nitric oxide to stimulate blood flow, increases the rate of muscle recovery by boosting testosterone levels, and promotes joint health and strength by supporting natural collagen synthesis.
- Endurance: Capros, a heart-healthy superfruit extract which boosts nitric oxide levels and supports healthy blood flow, significantly reduces hsCRP which leads to decreased inflammation and better recovery, and acts as a super-antioxidant to protect the body against oxidative stress.
- Recovery: AuyFlex, a joint-supporting superfruit extract, reduces inflammation and helps with recovery, improves knee and overall joint health and functional capacity, and acts as a xanthine oxidase inhibitor which promotes blood vessel and joint health.
- Browse the newest customer partner products formulated with Natreon One ingredients, many being showcased for the first time.
- Pick up a brochure about all you’ve seen, heard and learned about these industry-leading, scientifically backed sports nutrition botanicals.
Attend the Lunch n’ Learn
During SupplySide West, Natreon One is pleased to present “Sports Nutrition Innovation: Emerging Science of Botanical Ingredients”, a lunch n’ learn seminar featuring Tim Zeigenfuss, PhD, CSCS, FISSN and Hector Lopez, MD, CSCS, FAAPMR, FISSN. The event will take place at 12 p.m. on September 27, Level 3 in Palm D. Zeigenfuss and Lopez will walk you through the science behind each of the botanical ingredients that make up Natreon One’s powerful sports nutrition portfolio.
For more information on Natreon’s patented ingredients, please visit www.natreoninc.com.
Media Note: For additional information or to schedule an interview, contact Media Relations, Inc. at 952-697-5220.
About Natreon, Inc.:
Natreon Inc. is an 18-year-old company located in New Jersey with a state of the art R&D facility in Kolkata, India, and is focused on developing and marketing Ayurvedic products backed by extensive research, high degree of standardization, multiple clinical studies, safety studies, and intellectual property. Natreon’s R&D team is headed by Prof. Shibnath Ghosal, a Fulbright scholar and an eminent natural product chemist with hundreds of publications in scientific journals and a group of Ph.D. and Master’s level scientists. Natreon’s scientific research includes process optimization, development of chromatographic analytical methods such as HPLC, HPTLC, GC-MS and LC-MS for standardization, development of marker compounds, and pharmacological studies. Safety studies are done in the USA and clinical studies are conducted in reputed institutes in India as well as the USA.