Building a Balanced Body with Adaptogens by Natreon
What Is An Adaptogen?
A natural substance that helps the body “adapt” to stress.
Adaptogens by Natreon
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Shilajit (Asphaltum Punjabianum)
Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)
Adapt With Sensoril Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) is a recommended adaptogen due to its “warming”, “soothing”, and “energizing” properties. Sensoril’s® unique root and leaf combination of the ashwagandha plant leads to an array of bioactives for many health benefits.
- Adapts to help the body cope with everyday stress by reducing cortisol
- Improves sleep, energy, and well-being
- Promotes longevity and enhances vitality
- Supports a healthy immune response
Adapt With PrimaVie Shilajit
Shilajit (asphaltum punjabianum) is an extract from Himalayan mountain rock with “energizing”, “refreshing” and “cooling” adaptogenic properties. For thousands of years, it has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for its properties. PrimaVie® contains the highest variety of bioactives and is the most clinically studied Shilajit supplement.
- PrimaVie® helps adapt for energy, endurance and vitality
- Promotes growth, development and maintenance of muscles, bones and skin
- Supports male sexual health
Adapt With Capros Amla
Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) is a traditional Ayurvedic adaptogen consisting of “digestion”, “cooling” and “energizing” properties. Capros® Amla is a powerful antioxidant and a heart healthy superfruit standardized by tannins and polyphenols, leading to a vast array of health benefits.
- Capros® adapts to the body’s need to support healthy digestion and energy
- Potent antioxidant for immune and heart health
- Promotes blood flow, healthy cell function and resistance to oxidative stress